Friday, April 20, 2012

Petrina Blakely - Kauai Hand Painted Clothes

I'm happy to introduce another member from the Aloha State!  Petrina Blakely - aka Petrina - Kauai Hand Painted Clothes.  Here's her introduction of her creative shop:

"I opened this Etsy shop in January of this year after hearing several other local crafters talking about how well it worked for them.  I had an Etsy shop a few years ago but did not know how to make it work for me.  It seems as though there is a lot more information and support this time around so I am excited to try this again, I still have a lot to learn!  As a crafter and avid shopper I love the variety I can find on Etsy - it's like one huge craft fair.  My craft is hand painted clothes for children and for women.  I started doing this over 25 years ago when my boys were young and continue now creating for my first grand son - RJ who is 2 months old.  I especially love painting my children's line - the designs make me feel happy as do the smiles on people's faces when they first see them at the local craft fairs.  My current favorite designs are the Kauai Mermaid, the Kauai Chick, and Puff the Magic Dragon."

Kauai Mermaid      

Kauai Chick
Puff the Magic Dragon

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the feature! Love the fun, colorful children's clothing!

    ReplyDelete