Saturday, April 7, 2012

Jeni - Grimmlynn

Below is an introduction from Jeni, a member of our team who has a big heart and an Etsy store with a little bit of everything in it.

"My name is Jeni and I live at home with my husband, three cats, and uromastyx. We have opened our home and our hearts to the world of fostering and it won't be long until our spare bedroom will belong to a special needs child. I am really looking forward to that experience.

I have a little corner on Etsy where I offer everything: vintage, supplies, and even handmade envelopes. My life is very busy most of the time, so that is why most of the work on my store happens between midnight and 3 a.m. That also helps explain why I am addicted to caffeine.

I love my shop and all the items in it. Sometimes it seems I wind up keeping more than I list for sale. I just can't help it. I have an attraction to vintage items and they seem to do a good job of finding me, too.

When I am not out looking for lovely items, you can usually find me at home, spending time with my animals. Other times you can find me in the kitchen, baking up cookies or cupcakes, two things I love almost as much as vintage items.

Here are some of my favorite listings, so you can see a sample of everything I offer in my shop:"


Metal Flowers Vintage Wall Art Mod Design - Nail Art  

Yellow Orange Vintage Buttons
Handmade Envelopes

1 comment:

  1. Welcome! I love all the colors you shop has.

    ~Mo
    www.mokekumileicreations.com

    ReplyDelete