Friday, March 16, 2012

Handmade Cute



Here's an introduction of Handmade Cute - one of the cutie-iest store of our team!  Don't forget to check out her blog:  HandmadeCuties.blogspot.com

-How did you get started on Etsy?

I started my first Etsy shop in 2007 after a friend introduced me to this site. I needed an outlet for my crafty creations and I thought selling online would be something I could do at my leisure while enjoying the process. I took a break in 2009 and in March of 2010, I reopened as Handmade Cute

-What kind of products do you sell?

I focus my work on beadwoven charms, ornaments, earrings and bookmarks. I like "cute" and "colorful" but if I can create a pattern out of the image floating in my head, I will try to bead it. 

-What are your favorites in your store?

My favorites are the animal charms such as those shown in the photos.








1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this featuring my shop! This team is the greatest!

    ReplyDelete